Learn how to create and layer complicated patterns, discover new ways to work with Worbla and different kind of foams and how to attach your builds properly. You’ll also learn how to create realistic antlers, horns and carve other interesting shapes out of layered EVA foam.
By ordering this book you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Tools and Materials
- Creating basic helmet and pauldron patterns
- Modifying and understanding patterns
- Working with EVA foam (Skulls)
- Working with insulation foam (Horns)
- Working with clay (Antlers)
- Working with expanding foam (Pauldrons)
- Attaching pauldrons
- Attaching masks
As well as the following work examples:
- Diablo 3 – Crusader Helmet
- Diablo 3 – Barbarian Pauldron
- and many more!
High quality print edition. Soft cover, 48 pages high quality full color print. Perfect as a gift or for browsing while you work!
To see more great projects from Kamui Cosplay, Check out her website: Kamui Cosplay