Worbla’s® Pearly Art (WPA) – Welcome to the bright side of Worbla’s®!
Worbla’s® Pearly Art, another fantastic creative material from Cast4Art and just as all the products of the Worbla’s® Art Series it is solvent-free produced and to proceed with no hazardous substances inside.
It is also activated by heat (best approx. 80-90 °C / 175-195 °F) and can be re-activated as often as wanted to. All leftovers of the WPA can be re-used so any waste can almost be totally avoided.
Worbla’s® Pearly Art contains strong heat activated glue which means it sticks very well to itself and to other materials if treated properly.
By way of example you can combine Worbla’s® Pearly Art with high density foam for realizing both ornate or plane and smooth surfaces. Because of its light colour it is very suitable for outlining later working steps.
Nevertheless because of the WPA is extremely fine it provides excellent modelling features as well, generating very smooth and highly detailed work pieces. In addition even after hardening it stays surprisingly flexible.
All kind of colours such as acrylics or spray paints can be used for painting the Worbla’s® Pearly Art. Because of it is that smooth sometimes it might be a good idea using a kind of primer like a plastic primer before painting.
Do you want to know more? Please check our Cast4Art social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and especially the Universal Worbla Academy for many more pictures, info & tutorials!
- Can be re-activated with heat as often as wanted to (best approx. 80-90°C / 175-195°F)
- It contains extra heat-activated glue so several pieces stick together easily
- Extremely fine structure & surface and pigmented white
- Processing time up to several minutes, depending on the time of exposure of the heat
- Simple, safe and clean handling, also for beginners
- Non-toxic, solvent-free and contains no hazardous substances
- Outstanding modelling features
- Surface provides for example good adherence for all colors, varnish, glue and more
- All leftover can be re-used and the product can be stored under normal conditions (dry; room temperature) for months
Link for Universal Worbla Academy: http://blog.cast4art.de/